Cover:Brad Gillingham was eyeball to eyeball with 390 kg, which would tie his lifetime personal record (2007 IPF Worlds).
- Al Oerter: What He Taught Us by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: My Transformation to the Sumo Deadlift by Yehoshua Zohar
- Iron Filings by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- Chiechanow, Poland: Where Ivane Grikurovi Grows Olympic Medals by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Sean Betz: Nice Guys Do Finish First by Thom Van Vleck
- Strength and Conditioning Faddishness by Brian Jones, M.S.
- My Back Hurts: How to Develop a Strong and Healthy Low Back by Jim Schmitz
- Shouldering and Walking with Heavy Shafts or Pipe by Steve Justa
- A Stone Lifter's Journey by William Crawford M.D.
- The Neck Project (Part I): Aiming to Protrude by Steven Helmicki
- "You Must Overtrain" by Bill Starr
- Ratio Revisited by John Drewes
- Free-lifting by Ken Best
- The Arched Back Good Morning by John Christy
- The Greatest Gym in the World by Keith Wassung
- A Step and a Jump Ahead by John Brookfield
- The Hip Belt Squat Routine by John McCallum
- The Single Component of Doing It the "Right Way" by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- A Stone Lifter's Holiday by Roger Davis
- Precious Metal by Steve Jeck
- Bodyweight Exercises for Neck Strength by Brad Johnson
- Foundations: Are You Bad to the Bone? by Jon Bruney
- Exercise Science: A Review by Aaron C. Marcusson, M.A.
- Making Stones by Mike Waller, M.A., Joe Nudo, and Tim Piper, M.S.
- Try Cyclng to Improve Your Conditioning by Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- 2007 IPF World Championships: The Premier Powerlifters Hit the Slopes by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Update on All-Rounds by Lee Gesbeck
- 2007 USAA International Tournament of Champions Pro-Am Armwrestling: Sunny Side Up by Denise Wattles
- 2007 Scottish Masters World Championships: Battle of the Titans by William M. Scruggs, Ph.D.
- World's Strongest Man 2007: Victory Hanging Between Two Poles by Lene Alexandra Karlsen
- Russian Men of Might: Tall Tales of Circus Wrestling Giants by Josef Svub
- The Father of Modern Weightlifting: Edmond Desbonnet by Gherardo Bonini
No. 1282-15.4 (.5 lb.) $7.95