In the 94-kg class at the 2017 Worlds, Iranian Sohrab Moradi jumped to 233 kg on his second atempt, breaking Szymon Kolecki's world record of 232 kg and smashing his own world record in the total by 4 kg (Anaheim, California).
- MILO: A Quarter of a Century of Strength by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- Iron Filings
- Certifications: Captains of Crush Who's New, Red Nail Roster
- 7+ Questions: Dan McKim
- From Our Archives
- Spencer Tyler: Texas Throw Bro by Thom Van Vleck
- 2017 Worlds Weightlifting Championships: Downsized List with Upbeat Results by Jim Schmitz
- 2017 Basque Country Big Stones Championships by Lucio Doncel
- 2018 LA FitExpo: IronMind Viking Visegrip World Record Challenge by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Ice for Injuries: Help or Hindrance? by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Practical Science Applied: Power Testing and Recovery Status by Brian Jones, Ph.D.
- Laws of Conservation: Muscle Mass, Grip Strength, and Thermodynamics by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- The Rolling Thunder Back and Arm Program by Karsten Jensen
- The Great Conversation by Steve Jeck
- Life or Death Grip Strength by Evan Perperis, NSCA-CPT
- BIG: Black Iron Gym Lives On by Peter F. Harris
- Foundations: Going the Distance by Jon Bruney
8-1/2 x 11 format, 64 pp.
Sale copies may have a bent corner or two, but they'll give you topnotch information.
1282-25.4-A (.5 lb.) $5.95