Cover: Pyrros Dimas snatches 180 kg for a world record at the '96 Olympics.
- Letters to the Editor
- Editorial by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- The Best Ever: XXVI Olympic Games by Jim Schmitz
- A+ for Atlanta by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Wes Barnett: All-American Medal Detector by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Les Rois de Force (Kings of Strength) by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Ego Training by Anthony Ditillo
- And the Winner is...by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Arm Wrestling on the Border: Two Days at Lake Tahoe by Merle Meeter
- Virginia Tech Football Strongman Competition by Jim Whitten
- Bending Nails: Conquering the 60-Penny by John Brookfield
- Improving the Power Clean and Power Snatch by Bill Starr
- The History of the Deadlift by Michael Purcell
- The Deadlift by Richard W. Field, Ph.D.
- Work vs. Tonnage by John V. Askem
- Putting the Stone: Creating a Foundation by Jim McGoldrick
- Ed Coan: Fifteen Years on Top of the Heap by Marty Gallagher
- The Bench Press: The Most Popular Lift by David Shaw
- Early Greek Influence on Sport (Part III): Legendary Figures of Greek Sport by Mark A. Holowchak, M.A.
- Cogito Ergo Attollo (I think...therefore I lift) by Steve Jeck
- Thick Bar Training by Brooks Kubik
- LIfe in the Loft--Part XI: Mean Streets by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Mighty Molars by David Gentle
- Words to Grow By by Willie Snyder
- Bulking Up the Upper Body by John McCallum
- Scottish Mights: 1996 World Musclepower Championships by Arch M. Stevenson
- The Iron Mine
No. 1282-4.3 (.5 lb.) $7.95