Cover: Pete George, "the Boy Wonder," flexes a biceps.
- Letters to the Editor
- Welcome by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Iron Filings
- The Iron Mine
- Steel by Don Gwinn
- New Twists for Wrist Rollers by Fred Hutchinson
- A Dumb Question by Mike Brown
- The Front Squat by Jim Schmitz
- Hand Balancing (Part III): Pressing Matters by Jeff Gothard, CSCS
- Barrel Lifting Revisited by Steve Justa
- Life in the Loft: Who Needs Its? by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Training the Marquis de Sade Way by Steve Brylski
- Gimme Your Openers by Tom Hirtz
- Buggin' Out by Steve Jeck
- Simplify Your Lifting for Lifelong Size and Strength by David Shaw
- The Ultimate Program by Rob Haan
- Life Lessons from Lifting by Lauren Kott
- Shoulder Specialization by John McCallum
- Blowing Up a Hot Water Bottle, The Russian SEAL Method by Pavel Tsatsouline
- Training Games by Marc Cavigioli
- Strutting Their Stuff in Sofia: The 2000 Men's European Weightlifting Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Three Hundred Arm Wrestlers Wage War at the Tahoe 2000 National Pro-Am Championships by Merle Meeter
- Beauty and the Beast 2000: Haugen's Hawaiian Humdinger by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Rolling Thunder World Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Stian Grimseth Cup 2000 by Per Mattingsdal
- Pete George: Secrets of Success from the First Bulgarian Weightlifting Superstar by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- John Ware, Bulldog Powerhouse by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Basque Stone Lifting by Lucio Doncel
- Jack Reid: A Pure Play on Cable Training by Brad Reid
- Russian Men of Might: Wladislaw Pytlasinski by Josef Svub
- Weight Throwing in Antiquity: the Solos by George M. Hollenback
No. 1282-8.2 (.5 lb.) $7.95