Cover: G-forces on the field of play: Larry Brock develops some serious rotational inertia on the 28-lb. weight for distance as he spins years of hard work into a big victory at the 2010 IHGF Heavy Events World Championships in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- What For? by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Suburban Strength Assault Mission by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- The Iron Mine
- John Godina: World-Class Throwing Drug Free by Thom Van Vleck
- Pudzianowski or Savickas: Who is the Greatest All-time Strongman? by M. Andrew Holowchak, Ph.D.
- Combine and Conquer by Ken Best
- Pre-Tension for Power by Pavel
- The Best Workout Ever! by Steve Jeck
- The Other Modern-Day Epidemic: Stress by William L. Crawford, M.D.
- Foundations: Controlled Striking for Physical and Mental Toughness by Jon Bruney
- It's Never Too Late by Jim Schmitz
- The Primordial Rust Belt Workout: Chained to Power by Steven Helmicki
- Getting Things Straight, Part II: Hardball Training by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Carnivores and Cancer: Where's the Beef? by Steve Milloy
- The Country Mile by John Brookfield
- Running for His Life by Keith Wassung
- Medicine Ball Throws to Increase Power and Quickness by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- How to Live a Lot in One Day by Myles Wetzel
- Those Awesome Antioxidants by Bill Starr
- Training for Grip Competitions by David Hurzeler
- Metabolic Conditioning by Brian Mangravite
- Philosophy on Strength: What Makes a Person the Strongest? by Paul Mouser
- Cross Training: Bike Riding by Steve Justa
- 2010 IHGF Heavy Events World Championships: exciting, Close . . . and Brock Rocked by Francis Brebner
- 2010 dotFit World Strongman Super Series Mohegan Sun Grand Prix: Local Cop Locks Up the Win--Again by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- IHGF World Highland Games Series: First Stop, Bressuire, France by Francis Brebner
- A Neglected King of Middleweight: Miro Gamba by Gherado Bonini
- The Search for Harold Wood by Roger Davis
No. 1282-18.2 (.5 lb.) $7.95