Cover: Sourab Moradi (Iran) makes this 216-kg clean and jerk to win the 105-kg class at the Asian Weightlifting Championships and he could well be on the podium in London.
- The Long Bar by Randall J. Strossen Ph.D.
- Letters to the Editor
- From the Trenches: Variation on the Shoulder Shrug by Col. (Ret.) Joseph H. Wolfenberger
- Ask the Expert: Q & A
- Roundtable Report: Father and Son on Lifting
--The Basics of Training Your Kids by Bill Piche
--Hearing the Bells: A Call to Iron by Ryan Piche
- Iron Filings
- Captains of Crush Grippers: Who's New
- Red Nail Roster
- The Iron Mine
- From Our Archives
- Mike Jenkins: Made for Strongman by Thomas Van Vleck
- Walking with the Dinnies by Francis Brebner
- Knees In, Knees Out: How Not to Squat by Karsten Jensen
- Anti-Concussion Movement Part III: Advanced Neck Training by Steven Helmicki
- Abdominal Training Part IV: Beyond the Basics by George James
- Life is Hard, Now Let's Train by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- Foundations: Keep Your Gains Rolling by Jon Bruney
- No Brain, No Train: The Central Nervous System in Strength Development by Ernest Roy, P.T., D.P.T.
- Postural Considerations in Strength Training by Ken Best
- Global Expeditions: Putting in the Miles to Move an Inch by Laine Snook
- Stonelifting in Anglesey by Roger Davis
- Russian Strategies for Heavy Weightlifting by Steve Justa
- Women's Weightlifting Part II: The Road to the Olympics by Jim Schmitz
- Linear Periodization: A Signature Move Worth Adopting by Chuck Miller
- 2012 Asian Weightlifting Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Lifting in Leimen, Hello Heidelberg! 2012 German Olympic Trials by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Early Years of Georg Lurich by Josef Svub
- The Swiss Master, Francois Lancoud by Gherardo Bonini
New large format, 80 pp.
Sale copies have a cosmetic flaw or two but the information is superb.
1282-20.2 (.5 lb.) $7.95