Cover: Szymon Kolecki (POL) accepts three gold medals in the 94-kg category at the 1999 Junior W/L World Champs.
- Letters to the Editor
- Welcome by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Iron Filings
- The Iron Mine
- A Peach of a Contest: 1999 Junior Weightlifting World Championships by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- A Field of Champions at the 1999 Fredericksburg Highland Games by Jim McGoldrick
- Stian Grimseth Cup 1999: The Giants Meet in Foerde, Norway by Per Mattingsdal
- "Neese Going": Congratulations to the 1999 U.S. Champion by J. V. Askem
- 1999 U. S. Weightlifting Championships by Jim Schmitz
- Countdown to the Worlds: 1999 Campbell Highland Games by Bryant C. Harris
- Over the Top at Tahoe: 1999 Pro-Am Arm Wrestling Championships by Merle Meeter
- Strength Scribe Supreme: David Webster, OBE by David Gentle
- Szymon Kolecki: Coming on Strong by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D.
- Bill Clark: The Last Dinosaur by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Clark Suffers TGA During Workout by Lee Gesbeck
- From the Trenches: An Alternative to Rodeo and Hockey by Denise Chute
- Book Review: Paul Anderson: The Mightiest Minister by Randall J. Strossen, Ph.D. reviewed by Steve Jeck
- Russian Tempering: Strength and Health for Hard Men by Pavel Tsatsouline
- The Jackson Weightlifting Club: 1957--The Golden Age by Thomas E. Van Vleck
- Warm-ups by Jim Schmitz
- Guaranteeing Your Strength Training Success by Anthony Ditillo
- Exercises to Help the Top Pull by Bill Starr
- Life in the Loft: Pullovers with Punch by Dr. Ken E. Leistner
- High Noon at Hartley: The Blue Stone of Strength by David Webster
- One Arm Lifts by Steve Justa
- Building Your Foundation by Mike Brown
- Stone Lifting for Karate Power--Part I by David Elkins, Rik Lostritto, Ph.D., and Ken Leistner, D.C.
- Desire: The Secret of Success by John McCallum
- Where Does Strength Come From? by Rob Haan
- Talking Jerks and Other Acquaintances of Mine by Tom Hirtz
- Book Review: Beyond Crunches: Hard Science, Hard Abs. by Pavel Tsatsouline reviewed by Fred Hutchinson
No. 1282-7.2 (.5 lb.) $7.95