Why do dips?
- add slabs of muscle to your chest, arms and shoulders
- avoid shoulder pain, rotator cuff problems
- they're safe--you can't get crushed by the weight
Dip heavy, dip often, and get the chest, shoulders, and triceps you've been lusting after.
- how wide you want your grip to be by adjusting the width, from 16-1/2" to 49"
- whether you want your hands in a parallel traditional grip or turned at 45 degrees, with these comfortable and secure 1-1/2" in diameter handles
Standard height is 48-1/2" off the ground, but can be raised to 52-1/2". Weighs 67 lb.
No. 1312 Base unit and double-dip bar uprights $619.90