Conditioning and strength--endurance.
The bold, new way to train, Zenith is designed for strong and healthy hands in the 21st century. Its super smooth ride makes it hard to put down--you'll love it at first squeeze:
- warm-ups, cool-downs, prehab, rehab, conditioning and strength
- silky-smooth handles and a no-bump ride
- proprietary GR8-R springs, designed for low-gear, moderate-to-high rep training
- precision manufacturing for superb build quality, and world-class performance, feel, and appearance
- made in the USA
- no-surprise geometry on all dimensions
Choosing a Zenith gripper: use Zenith by itself or along with a CoC or IMTUG gripper, depending on your goals:
- Strength and conditioning : use the same Zenith model you are using for your work sets with a Captains of Crush gripper as a starting point--so if you are doing your work sets with a CoC No. 1, try a Zenith 1, and then go up or down, depending on your preference
- Fitness : select a Zenith one step down for conditioning and active rest, warm-ups and cool-downs, prehab and rehab work
Made in the USA.
Zenith 4: If you do your work sets with a Captains of Crush No. 4, this is where we recommend you begin with Zenith grippers. It will be easier to close than a CoC No. 4, and that's by design.
Need more help? Watch Meet and choose Zenith grippers here.
No. 1479 (1 lb.) Zenith 4 $39.95
Download Zenith instruction booklet here.
You'll find more information about Zenith grippers here.